Sangi launches new product "APAGARD APAKIDS GEL"
Sangi Co., Ltd. in October announced the release of APAGARD® APAKIDS GEL, a new line of APAGARD® brand kids' toothpaste.
APAKIDS GEL is a nano-Medical Hydroxyapatite-containing toothpaste, preferably used for infants at the teething stage. Its non-foaming gel makes it easy to find areas of insufficient brushing and to rinse the mouth. If children are too young to rinse their mouth by themselves, parents can easily wipe off the paste with gauze.
Sangi's world first hydroxyapatite enamel restorative toothpaste, developed in 1980, helps to prevent tooth decay by three clinically approved anti-caries functions.
1) adheres to and collects plaque and plaque bacteria
2) fills and repairs surface microfissures
3) remineralizes incipient caries, and white spots below the surface of the teeth
Name: APAGARD® APAKIDS GEL
- Contains nano-Medical Hydroxyapatite
- Contains xylitol (helps prevent tooth decay by reducing bacterial acid production)
- SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate)-free, (non-foaming gel-type toothpaste)
- Soda flavor
- Part of the profits from sales donated to guide-dog training in Japan